185: What Cars Made It Into Mark Greene’s Ultimate Garage?
Here are the cars Mark Greene selected for his Ultimate Garage. Be sure to listen to the podcast to find out why he chose these particular cars.
- 1987 Porsche Turbo – A car I have that I call my Orange Crush.
- 1958 Speedster Outlaw built by Rod Emory or John Willhoit
- 1958 Porsche Coupe, same as above
- Singer Porsche Reimagined built to my specs
- Jaguar XKE – The car that started my passion for cars
- Ferrari Dino 246, like David Lees Monza 3.6 V8 Evo
- 1962 Ferrari 250 SWB Berlinetta
- Option- GTO Engineering 250 SWB Revival
- Porsche 550 Spyder
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe
- 1976 Lamborghini Countach LP400 Periscopo